If you’re a wedding photographer then you’re bound to have stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful wedding photo than an inspirational caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best quotes about wedding photography from some of the most famous photographers around.
Just copy and paste the wedding photography quote straight into Instagram.
What is Shutter Speed ? - Photography Pursuits
Best Wedding Photography Quotes for Instagram Captions
1. It is a profound honor as a photographer to witness two people falling in love.Jesh de Rox
2. If I can dig deeper and show more of who people are, aside from it being a wedding day, then I feel I’ve succeeded. Usually, at the end of the night, that comes out. The party’s over, and they one hundred percent become themselves.
3. How many frames do we need to remember someone or someplace? Most people only really need one, so I divide the day into sections: Getting ready, the ceremony, etc., and I try to create one image which inspires me for every section, which just defines that moment.Fer Juaristi
4. In photography, there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.Alfred Stieglitz
5. There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.Ansel Adams
6. We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us.Ralph Hattersley
7. Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
8. You don’t take a photograph. You ask quietly to borrow it.
9. Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.David Alan Harvey
10. What we are doing is providing a space for couples to see how beautiful they really are.Jesh de Rox
11. The most important thing at a wedding is to photograph the bride. The second most important thing is not to forget the groom.Alix Reuters
12. If you force it and you keep looking for moments then you’ll end up shooting what you think the wedding should look like rather than actual moments that are unfolding in front of you.Joe Buissink
13. This photo was taken before I started crying.
14. Don’t look at other wedding photographer’s work. When you walk into a room, find the one thing that you are attracted to and focus on that. Your instincts will guide you to finding an image that you love.Ben Chrisman
15. A good photograph is knowing where to stand.Ansel Adams
16. Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.Peter Adams